Banks which are exploring blockchain solutions

Banks which are exploring blockchain solutions

9 out of 10 North USA and EU banks are already exploring blockchain solutions

Related news

RENBDO First ICO Approved For EU Irredeemable Funds

CHESTERFIELD, United Kingdom, July 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NetworkWire - RENBDO.io is pleased to announce that the first ICO campaign conducted by its green energy project RENBDO has been approved for EU funds. RENBDO is an eco-friendly endeavor from Eco Smart Energies Ltd. that looks to set up a wind farm with fifty-two turbines for the production of wind energy. Prior to approving its ICO, the European Union will cover 70% of this project's funding requirement through its irredeemable funds for the green energy. RENBDO or Renewable Energy Network Based on Decentralized Organization has recently started its Pre-ICO campaign with 50 % discount on their tokens. This campaign's objective is to raise the remaining 30% of its funding requirement. RENBDO has built a decentralized ecosystem around its proprietary Renewable Energy Token or RET. Unlike projects that offer unusable tokens to the investors, RENBDO has created a genuine profit making ecosystem for the investors because holding one RET is equivalent to owning one asset in the company. Most importantly, ...Full story available on Benzinga.com
Benzinga

RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EURENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission - 70 Percent Funding From EU - Blockchain News

The post RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU written by Richard Kastelein appeared first on Blockchain News - Security and Utility Tokens, Tokenomics, Cryptoeconomics Blockchain energy startup RENBDO has been approved for EU funds – and prior to approving its ICO, the European Union will cover 70 percent of this project’s funding requirement through its green energy funds. RENBDO is an eco-friendly endeavour from Eco Smart Energies Ltd. that plans to set up a wind farm with fifty-two turbines […] The post RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU written by Richard Kastelein appeared first on Blockchain News - Security and Utility Tokens, Tokenomics, Cryptoeconomics Blockchain News - RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission - 70 Percent Funding From EU
Blockchain News

RENBDO First ICO Approved for EU Irredeemable Funds

LONDON, July 22, 2019 /CNW/ -- RENBDO.io is pleased to announce that the first ICO campaign conducted by its green energy project RENBDO has been approved for EU funds. RENBDO is an eco-friendly endeavor from Eco Smart Energies Ltd. that looks to set up a wind farm with fifty-two turbines for the production of wind energy. Prior to approving its ICO, the European Union will cover 70% of this project's funding requirement through its irredeemable funds for the green energy. RENBDO or Renewable Energy Network Based on Decentralized Organization has recently started its Pre-ICO campaign. This campaign's objective is to raise the remaining 30% of its funding requirement. RENBDO has built a decentralized ecosystem around its proprietary Renewable Energy Token or RET. Unlike projects that offer unusable tokens to the investors, RENBDO has created a genuine profit making ecosystem for the investors because holding one RET is equivalent to owning one asset in the company. Most importantly, 90% of the profits earned by this project will be ...Full story available on Benzinga.com
Benzinga

Hot news

By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies. Read Privacy Policy to know more or withdraw your consent.