Still too much BCH news! But this is what the Reddit lives this week.
- Rumor is passing around the @coinsbank cruise that @rogerkver and @SatoshiLite had a semi-private debate and that Roger totally crushed him. Already had a few people mention it humorously.
- It could be a joke, but in the current bear market, BCH transactions continue to grow slowly but exponentially.
- ‘I believe BCH and BTC are both Bitcoin and that BCH is truer to Satoshi’s Vision.’ — Bobby Lee at the CoinsBank Cruise.
- Coinbase Pro announces support for trading Bitcoin Cash (BCH) using British Pounds (GBP).
- BitPay Announces: Meet the first Bentley, Rolls-Royce, and Bugatti dealership to accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).