Learning by LiveEdu, BlackBerry reveals news blockchain partnership, Huobi is accused, institutional investors think crypto has bottomed, GRU takes part in hacker attacks
- Education Ecosystem is developing a decentralized online learning platform called LiveEdu, where people can learn how to build complete products in categories like programming, cryptocurrencies, AI and other technology fields.
- In a press release on October 4, BlackBerry followed-up its announcement to Spark: new projects and partnerships that seek to jump-start the Enterprise of Things (EoT) – a blockchain-based platform in the delivery of patient care services.
- Vitalik’s blog post titled, Plutocracy Is Still Bad where he talks about the perils of a DPoS consensus (with EOS as an example) may have transpired as Huobi is alleged to have traded its voting power with money on the EOS network.
- Institutions overwhelmingly say Bitcoin has seen a bottom while Twitter users say it has more room to fall, according to a Fundstrat survey.
- The US District Court issued an indictment which revealed the participation of the GRU in hacker attacks against various agencies that were funded by Bitcoin.
- BTC is trading at the price of $6,579, ETH stands at the price of $223.16 at the moment of writing.