Verge partners Panchanko, Bithumb will pay in full, Enigma partners Intel, Spanish BBVA partners Repsol, Crypto Facilities launched LTC, Akoin will save Africa, South Korea will control crypto exchnages
- Verge team keeps on bringing in new developments and has partnered with Panchanko, a company that designs and produces high-end audio cables.
- There are companies which are responsible for their business in spite of any risks and Bithumb is one of them. Bithumb has confirmed that it indeed lost $31.4M in this week’s hack attack, funds will be repaid to users in full.
- Decentralized application (DApp) platform Enigma will partner with Intel on privacy research as it prepares to launch its blockchain testnet. When the announcement was made, ENG immediately spiked by 20%.
- Major Spanish banking group BBVA and Spanish energy company Repsol have signed an agreement to leverage blockchain for corporate finance solutions.
- A Litecoin (LTC) based derivative product is being launched by Crypto Facilities, a UK-based cryptocurrency futures trading platform.
- US rapper and singer Akon has announced the creation of his own cryptocurrency for use in his new African ‘Akon Crypto City’ as he believes that the blockchain technology ‘could be the savior of Africa’.
- Following recent reports of multiple security breaches at cryptocurrency exchanges, the South Korean government will strengthen the regulatory framework for crypto exchanges, which has been revealed in the new bill.