Charlie Lee becomes an HTC advisor, Kim Kardashian moves into BTC, TRON reveals its 'secret project', China's bank issues loan on blockchain, crypto and real estate
- Charlie Lee, Litecoin (LTC) founder, tweeted that he will be an advisor for HTC’s new smartphone Exodus, which will support LTC and the Lightning Network (LN).
- Kim Kardashian West has posted an Instagram story in which she appears to stake physical Bitcoin (BTC) chips on a charity poker night out in LA.
- Justin Sun and the TRON Foundation have announced Project Atlas, a system designed to strengthen the foundations of TRON and make the currency more efficient in relation to the new BitTorrent acquisition.
- The Agricultural Bank of China (ABC), the world’s fourth-largest bank by assets, has issued its first $300,000 loan on blockchain backed by a piece of agricultural land in the Guizhou province.
To Read More...
- Influencers are talking about cryptocurrency and real estate in 2018. Matthew Murphey, former Global Vice President at Renren stated earlier this year that 'Cryptocurrencies Will Disrupt the Real Estate Industry'.