Iran, EOS, IOTA, France, ICO
- Despite the crypto ban, Iran has plans to issue its own coin.
- There has been identified a critical error, called BatchOverflow, in EOS smart contracts, that could lead to unlimited creation of tokens on the platform.
- IOTA teams up with Kontrol Energy which is built on the fact that one of IOTA members, Samuel Reid, was appointed to the advisory board of Kontrol Energy Corp. to help in their efforts to expand in the blockchain arena and in the DLT.
- France lowers its tax rate for trading crypto from its current 45% to 19% defining such type of assets as property, thus making lower taxations possible.
- ICOs set a new record by raising $3.3 Billion.