Chamath Palihapitiya, Warren Buffett, Nasdaq, Zilliqa, Ripple, West Virginia
- The investor Chamath Palihapitiya, who attributes himself to the 'followers' of Warren Buffett, does not consider the opinion of the billionaire about virtual currencies to be correct.
- Adena Friedman, Nasdaq CEO, said that the cryptocurrencies and blockchain have serious growth prospects and is more effective than other systems existing today.
- Little-known cryptocurrency Zilliqa surprises the crypto community with the high capitalization that exceeded $1 billion. It was added to the listing of the OKEx, Binance, Huobi and Gate.io.
- Ripple announced the results of the first pilot projects using the XRP token and xRapid technology. The financial organizations participating in the pilots could save from 40% to 70% in comparison with the expenses they incur using the services of traditional providers.
- West Virginian officials have already held successful elections.