SEC, BTC, Telegram, Nvidia, China
- Hester Peirce, the US’s SEC Commissioner talked about the importance of understanding crypto before putting forward any regulations.
- New York Stock Exchange is going to launch a new trading desk for Bitcoin trade allowing large investors to buy and hold Bitcoin.
- Telegram is testing a new service called Telegram Passport which will be used to keep personal details, copies of IDs, banking statements and other documents to identify users on Telegram Open Network.
- Nvidia reveals its $289 million revenue from crypto miners in the first quarter of 2018.
- China wants to release blockchain standard by the end of 2019.