Amazon, BCH, Consensus, Coinbase, Germany, SEC
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) will partnering with ConsenSys’ blockchain startup Kaleido to make enterprise blockchains easier and faster to deploy.
- Hard fork of the Bitcoin Cash network, which happened on May 15, resulted in the previously announced increase in the block size from 8 to 32 MB.
- The Consensus 2018 conference, held in New York from May 14 to 16, gathered 8,000 crypto fans instead of the expected 4000.
- Coinbase launched several services for institutional investors including the Custody service which will allow storing large amounts of digital money (from $ 10 million).
- Germany’s second biggest stock exchange, Börse Stuttgar, launches crypto trading of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.