Jack Ma, BTC, EOS, Jack Dorsey, China, Circle
- Jack Ma, Alibaba founder, during the Second World Intelligence Conference in Tianjin said Bitcoin is a bubble, but blockchain is not.
- EOS managed to gain 4.52% in the last 24 hours, which is one of the best results in the top 10 of the currency in the market.
- Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO, believes in cryptocurrencies and hopes that Bitcoin will become a native currency.
- Researchers at the Center for the Development of the Information Technology Industry of China in their first rating of cryptocurrency gave Bitcoin only 13th place, calling Ethereum the second largest coin.
- IOTA Foundation signed a partnership with Kontakt.io platform.
- Payment startup Circle Internet Financial Ltd., which is owned by Goldman Sachs, launches its cryptocurrency, USDS, which will be pegged to the dollar in order to achieve price stability.