Vitalik Buterin, VeChain, TRX, Thomas Lee, French Polynesia
- Vitalik Buterin conducted a poll among his Twitter followers about whether he should stop working on Ethereum and go to the corporation Google. However, after the votes 'against' reached 59%, the tweet was deleted.
- VeChain (VEN) starts an ICO on its VeChainThor platform. The Plair project focuses on gamers and aims to 'bring their digital life a reality.'
- Ten days before the launch of Tron (TRX) Mainnet cryptocurrency jumped to $0.83. For the last 24 hours, TRX grew by 18% and entered the top-10 cryptocurrencies, taking the ninth line.
- Fundstrat Global Advisors Analyst, Thomas Lee admitted his mistake about the bitcoin price during this week's conference Consensus 2018, calling the reasons for which it did not happen.
- The pilot project of a sovereign floating state in the Pacific, which will use its Vayron cryptocurrency, is being developed in partnership with the government of French Polynesia.