Ashton Kutcher, Cryptopia, Cardano, Verge, Robert Shiller, IOTA, UNOPS
- Popular american actor, Ashton Kutcher, donated $4M in Ripple to Ellen DeGeneres Wildlife Fund during The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Cryptopia crypto-exchange added Cardano to its listing. Now pairs ADA/BTC, ADA/LTC, and ADA/DOGE are available for trading.
- Verge is hacked again — 35M XVG were generated in a few hours. In the last 24H Verge price have fallen about 14%. But Verge Team sees hack as opportunity to grow.
- Robert Shiller, Nobel Prize Economist, thinks that crypto the newest iteration of alternative currency ideas.
- IOTA now collaborates with UNOPS to bring transparency and efficiency to the work associated with the UN.