Jimmy Wales, EOS, Bitcoin ATM, Baidu, South Korea, Australia
- Jimmy Wales, the Wikipedia co-founder, on the second day of the BlockShow Europe 2018 conference said that cryptocurrency and blockchain are 'in a bubble'.
- Loopholes found in the EOS platform, that could expose nodes on the network to attackers just days before its mainnet launch, have been fixed.
- General Bytes, one of the largest Bitcoin ATM manufacturers in the world, has installed 10 Bitcoin ATMs in several important stations of the Prague’s metro in the Czech Republic.
- Baidu, the Chinese company equivalent to Wikipedia, is now using blockchain technology to record entries' revision histories in a move in order to make its online service more transparent and traceable.
- South Korea’s national legislature has officially proposed to allow domestic ICOs, lifting the ban imposed by the government in September last year.
- PwC Australia, Port of Brisbane, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry have collaborated to release a blockchain-based supply chain management proof of concept (PoC).