The companies seem to confirm rising interest in blockchain technology among global community. Two different surveys show similar results
They admit the technology is likely to be adopted better and better, yet there are certain major obstacles at large.
So, recent PricewaterhouseCoopers survey shows:
- Most of executives have a degree of participation in the technology;
- More than half have a blockchain plan in the works;
- A quarter is engaged in the progression of the technology.
Deloitte conducted its own study. Its results are akin to those stated above:
- Majority of the executives are positive blockchain will be adapted by the mainstream;
- A little over half believe the technology could have a disruptive effect on their businesses.
Deloitte also discovered almost half of higher-ups in media and telecommunications have stated the intention to fund blockchain in-depth studies the following year.