BitTorrent integrates into TRON, China releases crypto rating, Coinbase finds no proof of insider trading, PwC conducts an audit of Tezos, VEN users are worried about their loss, Andrew Yang accept crypto, EU sees crypto as an alternative to fiat
- Justin Sun talks about the integration of BitTorrent into TRON:
- China’s Center for Information Industry Development has released its third ranking of crypto projects. Out of 31 projects, EOS remains at the top of the 31 projects list.
- The investigation conducted by two US law firms has not found any proof of wrongdoing and insider trading in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on the part of Coinbase and its employees.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Switzerland (PwC) will conduct an external audit of the Tezos Foundation’s finances and operations.
- On 24th July, Binance announced the completion of the VEN Mainnet token swap to VeChainThor [VET] on their official Twitter account. Users took to Twitter to raise their concerns about the sudden loss of coins from their wallet on 24th July.
- Andrew Yang, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, announced on his official Twitter account that now his campaign accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies.
- The European Parliament Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON) sees crypto assets as an indispensable element of European fintech and warns against anti-competitive behavior by traditional banks.