Wells Fargo bans credit card crypto purchases, Cryptomania radio, Amazon might issue crypto, Huobi partners with university, new details of the hacker attack on Coinrail
- Wells Fargo has decided to ban its customers from using their credit cards to buy cryptos.
- New England Blockchain Group launches Cryptomania radio broadcast on Boston’s FM 104.9 which aims to educate the masses about the benefits of cryptocurrencies.
- Amazon might issue a finite number of their own coins or employ a slightly inflationary monetary policy, something aligned with Amazon's rate of growth over time, which will mean institutional adoption of blockchain technology.
- Korea University announced a partnership with the South Korean subsidiary of crypto exchange Huobi for ‘industry-academia’ cooperation in the field of blockchain development
- Following the announcement by South Korean crypto exchange Coinrail that it has been hacked, a local publication reported that some banks had identified suspicious transactions at the exchange and stopped providing services to company months before the incident.