Fidelity goes into crypto, Blockchain in the adult industry, How to earn $120,000 on crypto, Thailand wants to trial CBDC, Blockchain in Russian filmmaking industry
- Fidelity, a household name in American investing, is planning its move in cryptocurrency trading.
- Now nobody is surprised about the rise of blockchain in the adult industry, while PornHub may have only gotten into the crypto game in April, cryptocurrency has played an important role in the adult entertainment and sex work industries for quite a long time.
- Guido Vranken, a software security auditor from the Netherlands, has earned $120,000 in just one week of hunting for bugs on the EOS code reporting 12 vulnerabilities, for $10,000 each.
- The long-awaited launch of EOS’ mainnet has been further delayed after a Block Producer’s (BP) vote held on June 6th.
- Blockchain platform Maecenas has announced that it will hold the 'world’s first cryptocurrency art auction' and its first lot will become a fractional ownership of Andy Warhol’s 14 Small Electric Chairs – worth $5.6 mln.
- Thailand is on track to trial a wholesale central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- Russian filmmaker Fyodor Bondarchuk plans to launch Cinemico blockchain platform and Russian actor and director Konstantin Khabensky announced the release of the Cinematix blockchain platform, both designed for raising funds for film production.