The Twitter community is more active than ever: security tokens, decentralized blockchains and the future of Bitcoin – this is what bothers the community
- @_Kevin_Pham: ‘I don't care Bitcoin being succesful,
I care about humanity being succesful,
Bitcoin is merely a means to that end.
Nothing more, nothing less.’
- @NakamotoQuotes: ‘If SHA-256 became completely broken, I think we could come to some agreement about what the honest block chain was before the trouble started, lock that in and continue from there with a new hash function.’
- @NeerajKA: ‘China will now officially try to extend its Great Firewall to blockchains’
- @brucefenton: ‘One rule of thumb in investing in a securities token / digital security is:
‘If you wouldn’t have bought the investment as a paper agreement, don’t buy it now just because it’s a token.’
- @business: 'The crypto winter that’s seen major digital assets crash by as much as 90% hasn’t been bad for all of the firms building infrastructure'