North Korea welcomes blockchain — as well as businesses across the world, NetCents and Crypto.com feel positive about crypto debit cards and some thoughts on trends and trading
- North Korea embraces blockchain technologies. Despite their conservative tendencies and a failed attempt at mining, North Korea has every intention to keep up with the world’s technological advancements.
- Surveys show growing corporate interest in blockchain. PricewaterhouseCoopers surveys 600 business executives to find that most of them have at least some involvement with blockchain technology. Deloitte: tech companies will be pouring millions in blockchain development. The survey confirms business execs’ intentions to adopt and develop blockchain technologies with roughly 60% of respondents saying blockchain could disrupt their respective industries.
- NetCents introduces crypto credit cards. By integrating Bitcoin Cash with their ecosystem, NetCents will facilitate adoption of cryptocurrencies by bringing an easy way to pay with crypto.
- Goodbye, credit cards. Hello, Bitcoin! One day we might just throw away our credit cards in favor of bitcoin wallets. Or not?
- Social trading may be a thing. With abundant learning resources available online, cryptocurrencies are bringing trading to mainstream masses.