Bill Gates, Facebook, Gary Cohn, BTC, Consensus
- Bill Gates said he could hold a bet against bitcoins and called the cryptocurrency and ICO madness and speculation.
- David Marcus, the head of Facebook’s messaging app Messenger, wants to explore possibilities of using the blockchain technology in Facebook.
- Gary Cohn, the former Goldman Sachs executive, says that he doesn’t believe in Bitcoin, but believes in blockchain technology indeed.
- The parent company of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) shared plans about creating a bitcoin exchange platform.
- Tom Lee, Wall Street analyst and co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors, is convinced that bitcoin will reach $1500 after the Consensus conference.