Rob Jesudason, Consensus, LG, Thailand, DX Exchange, PolicyPal Network
- Rob Jesudason, Chief Financial Officer of Australian Commonwealth Bank, announced his resignation and signed a contract with the Block.one company, the founders of EOS cryptocurrency.
- The Consensus 2018 conference organized by CoinDesk starts in New York.
- LG has launched a corporate blockchain-platform, Monachain, focused on digital authentication, digital supply chain management and digital currency.
- The Thai authorities have published a new bill regulating the turnover of cryptocurrencies and digital assets and violators now face heavy fines or imprisonment.
- DX Exchange, based on the NASDAQ infrastructure, will be launched in June this year and will offer users trading with zero commissions.
- PolicyPal Network has confirmed a partnership with NEM to underwrite CryptoProtect insurance for the Big List of Projects Built Using the NEM Blockchain.