This week we are discussing the usefulness of Bitcoin, talking about the crisis in the cryptoindustry and can not pass by the hot news around the Vitalik Buterin.
- @MiguelCuneta: ‘The people that say #Bitcoin is gonna die don't realize that it is almost certain that THEY will die first. It's just software, pure code, a technology. To kill Bitcoin, you need to kill the internet and every physical copy of the Satoshi's white paper. It will outlive all of us’
- @suprraz: ‘Bitcoin is designed to keep this type of money out of the ‘hands of authorities’
- @Xentagz: ‘Grayscale continues buying Bitcoin while fools are selling. Now owns over 1% of circulating BTC supply’
- @HeadedNine: ‘You could easily argue that no crypto project has performed better in 2018 than zcash in terms of: 1) rate of development; 2) setting and hitting milestones; 3) communication with users and regulators; 4) advances in cutting-edge technology which other projects will use.’
- @etcdev: ‘Unfortunately ETCDEV cannot continue to work in the current situation and has to announce shutdown of our current activities’
- Vitalik: next wave of crypto is not going to be built on hype.
@VitalikButerin admits that #ETH lead the 2017 bull run built on hype. #TRON will lead next bull run built on massive adoption dapps and @BitTorrent . #TRX $TRX