Binance supports centralized exchanges, regulation is necessary, Augur is in Top, Bitfinex uses Market Synergy, Aeternity partners Papers.ch, South Korean Lotte Global Logistics joins blockchain, Google missed the chance
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance, said that centralized exchanges are not that bad, and decentralization is not a cure-all refuting a recent comment by Vitalik Buterin that those exchanges should ‘burn in hell’.
- With any income generated, comes the responsibility of paying taxes to the corresponding jurisdiction. Crypto exchanges are also business entities that must declare profits and pay their dues in licensing fees and taxes accordingly.
- Augur has become the fifth-most popular dapp on the Ethereum blockchain just over 12 hours after its launch, according to DappRadar.
- Market Synergy GmbH, a new Swiss-based data center, has been selected by Bitfinex to provide robust, high performance connectivity for institutional clients as well as manage their co-location services.
- Aeternity partners with Papers.ch who will assist in Aeternity mainnet launching, implementation of of instant micro-payment solutions and the integration of the security measure, AirGap.
- South Korean Lotte Global Logistics, a major logistics and shipping company, has joined the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) which uses OriginTrail, a purpose-built protocol for supply chains based on blockchain.
- Sergey Brin, the Google co-founder, said that his company missed its chance to be at the forefront of blockchain technology as well as missed out on early adoption of the distributed ledger technology.