Huobi launches a new service, BTC will be not listed on Binance, ICON is chosen as a consultant for the election system, USA gives grant for blockchain research, Turks retreats to BTC
- Huobi has released Huobi Automated Listing Platform or HADAX 2.0.
- If launched today, Bitcoin would likely not be listed on Binance, the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange by volume — according to its listing guidelines.
- ICON is selected by IMCLOUD as blockchain technology consultant for Korean election system.
- Researchers at the University of California–San Diego will receive more than $800,000 to develop a distributed ledger to store scientific data.
- The relationship between Turkey and the United States continues to strain over unfulfilled demands. Due to this, Turkish lira is now down to 40% against the US dollar, and inflation is already at the brink of hyperinflation. Turks are now speedily retreating to Bitcoin.