Binance burns BNB, BTC futures trading is up, the Cryptoasset Taxonomy Report 2018, Chainalysis partners Binance, DLT doesn't meet demands, BTC is out of danger, Hodor advertises eToro, Finrazor announces a new feature
- Binance announced the completion of its fifth token burn. Exactly 1,643,986 BNB were destroyed, which is the rough equivalent of $17 million.
- Bitcoin futures trading at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange has continued to grow in Q3, with average daily trading volume up 41% over Q2.
- The Cryptoasset Taxonomy Report 2018 revealed majority of cryptocurrencies are either centralized or partially decentralized.
- Digital asset exchange platform Binance and blockchain analysis firm Chainalysis are partnering in order to work together on solutions to earn the trust of global regulators and to tackle global cryptocurrency money laundering.
- The World Payments Report 2018 has found that distributed ledger technology (DLT) is not currently capable of meeting financial market demands.
- BitMEX has published an article in their blog comparing competition to the Bitcoin Core software project. It concluded that, even if the Bitcoin Core repository were hijacked or deleted, Bitcoin should remain largely unaffected.
- eToro presents an advertisement on Youtube featuring Kristian Nairn (best known for Hodor from the HBO fantasy series Game of Trons).
- BTC is trading at the price of $6,548, ETH stands at $205.57 at the moment of writing.
- Finrazor comes into the crypto arena and announces its latest feature known as 'NewsInfluence Score' that enables tracking high-volatility assets and their degree of dependence on the news background.