Ubisoft joins Blockchain Game Alliance, investors are not interested in crypto, IMF talks about financial crash, Poloniex removes margin trading, El Petro WP may be plagiarized
- Gaming giant Ubisoft has become an inaugural member of the new Blockchain Game Alliance, which aims to develop common standards and practices for integrating blockchain technology into video games.
- According to Google search analysis on Bitcoin and Ethereum people seem to have lost interest in trading crypto. Following price decreases, search trends of these digital currencies have dropped a lot, hitting 18-month lows.
- Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), said the world is on the verge of another financial crash. The increased cybersecurity risk coming from the rapid development of financial technologies such as digital currencies requires vigilant regulators and supervisors.
- By October 10, Poloniex will delist three coins: AMP, EXP, and GNO. And margin trading and lending products for its US customers will be removed by the end of the year.
- A tweet by Joey Zhou, an Ethereum core developer, pinpoints that a diagram on the eleventh page of the Petro (PTR) whitepaper has been plagiarized from the Github repository of Dash.
- BTC is trading at the price of $6,569, ETH stands at the price of $222.89 at the moment of writing.