The general overview of Top-5 crypto coins for today — rise and fall and possible trends.
- Bitcoin price is trending below a short-term descending trend line as it hovers at the long-term floor.
- Traders are likely waiting for the next catalysts to decide which direction the breakout could take.
- Technical indicators appear to be suggesting a slowdown in bullish momentum soon.
Bitcoin price is still trending lower on the short-term time frame but buyers are defending the long-term floor.
- ETH price recovered a few points after trading as low as $304.26 against the US Dollar.
- There is a major bearish trend line in place with resistance at $320 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD.
- The pair is struggling to move above the $320 and $328 resistance levels, and it remains at a risk below $310.
Ethereum price remains in a downtrend against the US Dollar and bitcoin. ETH/USD must clear the $320 and $330 resistance levels to recover towards $355.
- Ripple price extended losses and traded below the $0.3000 support level against the US dollar, but it broke trend’s line and went to resistance at 0.31
- Many doubts, that XRP would be able to pass R1 line and go uptrend.
- The pair remains at a risk of more losses below the $0.2900 and $0.2800 support levels in the near term.
Ripple price is struggling to rebound against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. XRP/USDT could extend declines below $0.28.
- Bitcoin cash price started consolidating losses after trading to the $540 low against the US Dollar.
- There is a brake of a bearish trend line formed with resistance at $580 on the hourly chart of the BCH/USD pair .
- The pair might continue to struggle to break the $590 and $600 resistance levels in the near term.
Bitcoin cash price is under pressure below $600 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD may perhaps attempt a recovery if buyers push the price above $590 and 100 SMA.
- EOS price declined heavily and broke the $6.50 and $6.00 support levels against the US Dollar.
- There is a short-term breakout pattern forming with resistance near $5.15 on the 2-hours chart of the EOS/USD pair.
- The pair may perhaps break the $5.00 support if it fails to move past the $5.15 and $5.45 resistances.
EOS price fell sharply and broke the $6.00 support against the US Dollar. EOS/USD is currently struggling to hold the $5.00 support and it remains at risk of more losses.
DISCLAIMER: all the articles are based on personal opinions of their authors and shouldn't be considered as investment recommendations. Finrazor.com neither supports nor opposes any project or strategy, users must consider all relevant risk factors including their own personal financial situation.