Boost VC to invest in 100 crypto startups, People.ai receives $30M, Medici Ventures invests in Minds Inc, Elixxir receives seed investments, Vertex Ventures invests in Binance, Checkmate Capital invests in Bcause, Global Brian supports Omise, Cobo Crypto Wallet raises $13M, $15M for BitGo, TEMCO partners Foundation X, Animoca Brands teams up startups, Silver Cost Basis partners Voyager Digital, 3 strategies for crypto investors, ideas on where to invest, blockchain and crypto investments will grow
- Venture capital firm Boost VC has kept their word. The firm promised to invest in 100 cryptocurrency startups in three years. Now it has invested in its 100th startup. Boost VC is still searching for new startups to be part of their incubator Tribe 12.
- An artificial intelligence for business platform, People.ai, secures $30 million from Andreessen Horowitz. The Series B funding was led by the Horowitz VC firm. The funds will be expended for People.ai’s data and commercial efforts.
- According to a press release, Medici Ventures invests in Minds Inc, a decentralized social network. Minds introduced its own token $MINDS. Platform engagement is incentivized with the said tokens.
- Elixxir counts Chris Larsen of Ripple and Singapore firm H&D Pte Ltd as seed investors. Elixxir blockchain can process thousands of transactions that are private and quantum-resistant. More than 1,500 registered to act as nodes on its network, with 500 developers showed interest in developing DApps on the platform.
- Vertex Ventures invests in Binance for the exchange’s Singapore expansion. Vertex Ventures is a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings. Temasek has $223 billion worth of assets and is government-owned.
- Checkmate Capital puts in a substantial undisclosed amount of investment in Bcause. The investment will be used to toughen up Bcause exchange operations and develop new payments-related products for the Asian market.
- Global Brian fiscally supports Omise. This will be done through Global Brian’s Growth Fund Investment Limited Partnership and 31 Ventures Global Innovation Fund I. Omise Holdings remains focused on its vision to provide payments for everyone. The company is the founder of OmiseGO.
- $13 million dollars was raised by Cobo Crypto Wallet. The Series A round was led by DHVC and Wu Capital. Cobo has 500,000 wallet users and supports 500 tokens and 30 crypto coins since its early 2018 launch.
- BitGo announced it has successfully concluded its Series B funding round. BitGo acquired support from Goldman Sachs and Galaxy Digital Ventures LLC during this funding round. The round raised $58.5 million with a total of $15 million from Goldman Sachs and Galaxy Digital.
- TEMCO announced successful funding from and partnership with Foundation X. Foundation X fully supports TEMCO’s goal to build the first Korean Bitcoin-based DApp and its intention to change the logistics market with blockchain.
- Animoca Brands, a mobile game developer, teams up with blockchain startups: I-House, Harmony, OST, Musicoin, LikeCoin, and Datum. Animoca Brands will invest in the startups by means of share and token swaps with a $0.07 stock price for the sale.
- Silver Cost Basis and Voyager Digital holdings collaborates to analyze cryptocurrency tax in real-time. Voyager considers the improvement of its tax analysis segment for clients as the goal of its partnership with Silver Cost. Voyager is a cryptocurrency brokerage.
- A Bitcoinist guest op-ed shares 3 strategies for cryptocurrency investors to make money in cryptocurrency for 2019: Go long on startups with real-world partnerships, let bots manage trading, and run a masternode for increased returns and extra coins.
- Bloomberg compiled ideas from market experts on where to invest $10,000. The panel of experts includes Jim Hamel (Artisan Partners), Joe Davis (Vanguard Group), Russ Koesterich (BlackRock Global Allocation Fund), and Sarah Ketterer (Causeway Capital Management).
- According to Julian Zegelman, by 2025 the value of blockchain will amount to $176 billion and will grow beyond $3 trillion by 2030. The American businessman shared this estimate during HackIT 4.0, a forum on cybersecurity. The forum concludes that blockchain will continue to expand and investments, even from the government, will continue to increase.
DISCLAIMER: the data is taken from websites with open data, at the moment of publicationand and shouldn't be considered as investment recommendation. Finrazor.com neither supports nor opposes any project or strategy, users must consider all relevant risk factors including their own personal financial situation.