Redditors, as before, can’t finish discussing the r/Bitcoin politics, and even some crypto-celebs spoke up. Also, that week agenda includes pros and cons on Ross’s liberation, and many, many more things
That story was likely a parallel construction to keep the NSA wiretapping evidence from being discovered and challenged in court. Seems unlikely that he would be this foolish given that he was successful for many years.
Sign the petition to Free Ross & discuss it you can here.
- Another meme should raise your spirits and encourage discussion: bitcoin is permission-less, as long as you do as I say.
- Adam Back is trying really really really hard to get Cobra Bitcoin to transfer ownership of Bitcoin.org (so Adam can have more control over it).
- Battle of content: Bitcoincore.org officially removes bitcoin.org from their list of web resources, 2 days after the lead maintainer of bitcoin.org publicly stated he liked aspects of Bitcoin Cash, and that people can have nuanced opinions about it.
- Passions do not cease — Roger Ver:
- Breaking News: 70% of merchants in Cyprus will start accepting Bitcoin Cash payments. BCH will be added to a leading POS system.