Terrorists prefer cash to crypto, luxury car brands accept BTC and BCH, SEC suspends two investment products from CoinShares subsidiary and how Bitcoin can help Argentina
- Terrorists prefer fiat money. The United States House Financial Services Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance has concluded in their September 7th meeting that fiat money is still the preferred option of terrorists.
- Spend BTC and BCH on luxury vehicles. Post Oak Motor Cars is reportedly the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti dealership in the U.S. to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as payment.
- The SEC imposes a new restriction on BTC and ETC trading. XBT Provider AB, a Swedish investment firm and subsidiary of CoinShares, was issued an interim suspension for two products by the US SEC: Bitcoin Tracker One (CXBTF) and Ether Tracker One (CETHF).
- Argentina-Bitcoin connection. A proposal to place a sliver of Argentina's central bank reserves in bitcoin is worth taking seriously, given the country's current dire straits.
- Bitcoin continues to stabiize demonstrating slow rising movements with the price around $6,303. ETH dropped down below $200.