Trading crypto at Yahoo! Finance, new EU regulations, India's report on trading, DNA-storage for crypto, tightening from Russia, Bitmain adding ETH and ETC
- Yahoo! Finance users can now trade cryptocurrencies. Definitely bullish news, as Yahoo! Finance is one of the most popular financial observers in the U.S.
- EU is back at it again with new crypto regulations. Will it affect bitcoin price? We can only speculate.
- Reserve Bank of India is expecting a shift to P2P trading. This makes sense, for it offers better efficiency, anonymity, cheaper fees, and improved overall convenience.
- Startup offers storing crypto in DNA. This all looks shady but some people already gave it a try. As a rule, do your own research.
- Russia will monitor criminal suspects’ crypto wallets. Russia will dedicate over 195M roubles (~$2.8M) of state funding. It is still unknown who will be receiving the funding or whether the agency will track their own wallets.
- Bitmain’s BTC.com will mine ETH and ETC. They are a bit late to the party but, considering the scale of the company, they have all chances to catch up to competitors. Such news tended to bump up the price in the past.