We picked up tweets where the industry influencers are talking about the recent news and global issues — from the final chord in the bug's story to news of the resignations
- @bakkt launches BTC futures:
- @alexstamos talking on FBI, WhatsApp and selling of personal data. News addressing the issues that can be solved by blockchain.
- @avsa: 'Gemini dollars by themselves are boring. But having a strong ecosystem with multiple independent stable coins in different jurisdictions? That allows us to use them in contract based baskets or backing dynamic stable coins'.
- Inexplicable, but true: @TuurDemeester mentioned that in 2013 the Chinese company ASICMINER owned 30% of Bitcoin hash rate, and then disappeared somewhere.
- @AaronvanW: 'New @BitcoinMagazine cover story (by me): Bitcoin as a Privacycoin: This Tech is Making Bitcoin More Private https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-privacycoin-tech-making-bitcoin-more-private/ … #bitcoin
- @ToneVays thinks that one of the Block.one leavers’ reason for hopping to Block.one was 'bullshit':