Dubai builds a blockchain-based government, Grupo XP launches a crypto exchange, Juventus releases its own token, USDT doesn't manipulate the BTC price
- DubaiPay, an online payments portal, moves from the traditional system to blockchain technology. Smart Dubai, an initiative by the Crown Prince, will be bringing this into reality.
- Grupo XP, Brazil’s largest brokerage firm, is going to launch its own exchange, XDEX, which deals with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Major league Italian soccer club Juventus is teaming up with Socios.com to launch the ‘Juventus Official Fan Token’ that it says will boost fan numbers by allowing them to ‘be heard’. During the 2018 FIFA World Cup Waves blockchain platform issued 100 000 MutCoin (MTN) tokens half of which was distributed between the Russian players.
- Research conducted by Ph.D. Wang Chun Wei, the Lecturer in Finance at University of Queensland Business School, concluded that there is no substantial evidence that the USDT was used as a tool to manipulate Bitcoin (BTC) prices during 2017.
- The price of Bitcoin fell to the low of $6612. ETH is trading at the price of $233 at the moment of writing.
Food for Thought
Hot discussions on Bitcoin maximalists and carnivores.
Carnivory and Bitcoin are similar in this way:— Jimmy Song (송재준) (@jimmysong) September 14, 2018
You store wealth in Bitcoin and you are free from having to think so much about money.
You eat meat and you are free from having to think so much about food.