Bitfinex introduces EOSfinex, blockchain will help the homeless, the market will grow 1,000-times, McAfee continues to pressure HitBTC, Nathaniel Popper shares his experience, Morgan Stanley doubles its plans around BTC
- Bitfinex has introduced EOSfinex — a high-performance, decentralised exchange built on EOS.io. technology. A beta version of EOSfinex will be presented at Blockchain Live in London, September 26th.
- The City of Austin and a variety of other entities have partnered to work on a blockchain-based identification system. The project hopes to help the homeless keep track of important documents like identification.
- Vitalik Buterin says there is no chance we’ll see ‘1,000-times growth’ in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space again. Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance, believes that crypto still has room for 1000x growth in the upcoming years.
I still disagree with this. I will say "crypto will absolutely grow 1000x and more!" Just reaching USD market cap will give it close to 1000x, (that's just one currency with severely restricted use case), and the derivatives market is so much bigger. https://t.co/bvSttEeCmc— CZ Binance (@cz_binance) September 12, 2018
- John McAfee teams up with Coinbene and announces free listing for cryptocurrencies that decide to leave HitBTC.
- Nathaniel Popper, the author of the bestseller ‘Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money’, describes the tools he uses to analyze the cryptocurrency market.
- Morgan Stanley follows the footsteps of other Wall Street giants such as Citigroup and Goldman Sachs which have continued to warm up to cryptos and have made strategic steps to be at the forefront of the quickly evolving industry.