Li Xiaolai is done with blockchain, StellarX is launched, Tether dominates the market, BSTR accepts BTC and the best language for blockchain
- Li Xiaolai, China’s in-house Bitcoin billionaire and blockchain investor, has publicly stated that he intends to stop investing actively in the blockchain and initial coin offering (ICO) space.
- StellarX, the long-awaited exchange based on the Stellar (XLM) protocol, debuted on September 28, offering an immediate fiat option for buying crypto assets.
- A study published by Blockchain.com concluded that Tether (USDT) dominates ‘approximately 98-99% of all stablecoin trading volume’ in spite of all the questions raised by accusations of its lack of underlying value.
- China’s oldest tech media publication, Beijing Sci-Tech Report (BSTR), has announced the business is accepting bitcoin core (BTC) for the magazine’s 2019 subscriptions
- BTC dropped to $6,559, ETH is trading at the price of $227.52 at the moment of writing.
Food for Thought
- Article: The Perfect Blockchain Language