Poloniex introduces new restrictions, XRP launches its crypto exchange, Bitfury considers IPO, Viettel moves to blockchain, interview with Jeff Morris, Jr., interview with the Gemini Dollar developer
- XRP saw the launch of its first cryptocurrency exchange, XRP United, where the coin will act as the base for the pairs.
- Crypto mining firm Bitfury is reportedly considering a potential Initial Public Offering (IPO), which could reportedly become the first major public listing in the crypto industry in Europe.
- Vietnam’s largest telecoms company Viettel aims to become the country’s leader in the blockchain field in five years.
- Interview with Jeff Morris, Jr., who's the director of product at online dating provider Tinder, but also a venture capitalist in the crypto space.
- BTC is trading at the price of $6,467, ETH comes to $203.57 at the moment of writing.
Food for Thought
- An interesting interview with Brandon Arvanaghi, the core developer of the Gemini Dollar, which hasn’t been paid enough attention to.