Bitfinex challenges insolvency rumors, crypto taxation development in Ukraine, Venezuela hits new record, Binance donates listing fees, Coinfloor slashes jobs
- Bitfinex chose to respond to rumors through a blog post to deny the allegation. It states the exchange is not insolvent. They are working with a small team and operating on low costs. The exchange also presented links to their public wallet addresses to disprove the rumors.
- The Ukrainian Ministry of Finance is creating a working group to discuss and develop a legal framework for crypto taxation.
- Traders continue to turn to cryptocurrency in Venezuela and they converted a total of 1073 BTC ($7.1 million) in the week ending Saturday — the most since records began in 2013.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has appeared to end its controversial listing fee policy for new altcoins and plans to donate all funds received to charity.
- Coinfloor, the oldest bitcoin exchange in the U.K., will lay of most of its 40 employees in response to ‘significant’ change in market volume.
- BTC is trading at the price of $6,605, ETH has slightly dropped to $226.71 at the moment of writing.
Finrazor analyses 184 sources and provides an information over the most popular assets, projects, technologies and etc. Here are the hot topics for today: